Riyadh March 24 Jeddah September 16 Dammam September 16
Riyadh March 15 Jeddah March 15
Riyadh March 19 Jeddah March 19
Riyadh July 30
Riyadh March 18 Jeddah March 18
Riyadh March 17 Jeddah March 17
Riyadh September 29 Jeddah September 29
Riyadh March 31 Jeddah October 25
Operation and Maintenance
Safty and Health
Sales and Marketing
Provide trainees with an idea about the information systems and stages of development and design according to the relational model.
• Developing participants' skills in understanding MS-ACCESS and developing practical skills in database development.
• Empower trainees to handle MS-ACCESS database management tools and provide them with practical skills in database development.
• The concept of information technology
• Achieve the competitive advantage of IT.
• Pursuing change in technology systems.
• Look at the appropriate IT for your organization.
• Preparing IT staff.
• Information systems
Organization of data.
Management software package.
Human Resource Software Package.
• Strategy for preparing training plans
• Training Information System: Contents, design and specifications
• Methods of performing work in training departments and linking them to ICTs
• Measuring the productivity of training using information technology
• Training institutions' databases and methods of construction
• Training course databases
• The basics of information systems and their role in developing the training process
• Data collection, analysis and modeling
• Create database and create tables
Validation of data verification
• Query data in one table and in more than one table
• Perform calculations in the MS-ACCESS program
• Use data protection tools and their integration
• Data Retrieval
• Create forms and reports
• Work with MS-Office Toolbox
• The basics of information systems and their role in the development of the administrative process
• Directors of career development departments, manpower planning, personnel affairs, managers, heads of training and human resources development departments, and candidates for these positions.
- Distributed non-intensive course and comfortably and schedules evening and Meret halls.
- The cost of training we are the least in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Lecturers and professional trainers and experts in their specialization.
- Accredited by the Saudi Council of Engineers and the General Organization for Technical and Vocational Training session.
- Continuous contact with the lecturer after the course and during the course.
- You can re-attend the course free of charge.
- Present in all parts of the Kingdom.
35 training hours
Copyright © 2015 - All Rights Reserved by professionalengineers.us
PfMP®, PgMP®, PMP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-SP®, PMI-ACP®, PMI-PBA®, CAPM® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.