Determine the appropriate quality in the purchase decision
- Quality is appropriate.
- Responsible for determining the appropriate quality.
- METHODS OF DETERMINING QUALITY.
Determine the appropriate quantity in the purchase decision
- Factors affecting the determination of the appropriate quantity of the purchase.
- How to determine the economic quantity to buy.
Determine the appropriate price in the purchase decision
- What is the right price to buy?
- Considerations affecting the determination of the appropriate price to buy.
- Basic sources for price information.
Determine the right time in the purchase decision
- Factors influencing the timing of the purchase.
- Alternative policies in the field of time to buy.
Identify the appropriate supply source in the purchase decision
- The appropriate supply source is intended for purchase.
- Responsible for selecting sources of purchase.
- Sources of information about suppliers.
- Appropriate supply source policies.
Excellence in the preparation and management of tenders and procurement and supply contracts
- Basic concepts for the preparation and management of tenders and procurement and supply contracts.
- Pre-requisitions for tenders.
- How to apply for tenders.
- Enclosures of envelopes and technical examination.
- Analysis and study of tenders.
- Conclusion, execution and termination of the supply contract.
Excellence in buying negotiation
- Nature and privatization of negotiation practice in the procurement function.
- Implement the negotiation process to meet the needs of the organization.
- Negotiation strategies in the procurement function.