The objective of course will be as following:
- Rules and regulation of occupational health and safety.
- Explain the moral, social and economic reasons for maintaining and promoting
good standards of health and safety in the workplace.
- Key elements of a health and safety management system.
- The purpose and importance of setting policy for health and safety.
- The key features and appropriate content of an effective health and safety policy.
- Risk assessment
- Job Hazard Analysis
- Accident investigation
- Emergency plan and crisis management.
- The organizational structure of emergency management.
- Fire safety, means of escape and fire protection.
- Excavation (Risk and Control Measures).
- Work at height (Risk and Control Measures).
- Confined space (Risk and Control Measures).
- Electrical (Risk and Control Measures).
- Materials safety data sheet
- Materials handling and rigging operation
- Lock out and tag out
- Signs and notes
- Personal protective equipement