Provide trainees with an idea about the information systems and stages of development and design according to the relational model.
• Developing participants' skills in understanding MS-ACCESS and developing practical skills in database development.
• Empower trainees to handle MS-ACCESS database management tools and provide them with practical skills in database development.
• The concept of information technology
• Achieve the competitive advantage of IT.
• Pursuing change in technology systems.
• Look at the appropriate IT for your organization.
• Preparing IT staff.
• Information systems
Organization of data.
Management software package.
Human Resource Software Package.
• Strategy for preparing training plans
• Training Information System: Contents, design and specifications
• Methods of performing work in training departments and linking them to ICTs
• Measuring the productivity of training using information technology
• Training institutions' databases and methods of construction
• Training course databases
• The basics of information systems and their role in developing the training process
• Data collection, analysis and modeling
• Create database and create tables
Validation of data verification
• Query data in one table and in more than one table
• Perform calculations in the MS-ACCESS program
• Use data protection tools and their integration
• Data Retrieval
• Create forms and reports
• Work with MS-Office Toolbox
• The basics of information systems and their role in the development of the administrative process
• Directors of career development departments, manpower planning, personnel affairs, managers, heads of training and human resources development departments, and candidates for these positions.
- Distributed non-intensive course and comfortably and schedules evening and Meret halls.
- The cost of training we are the least in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Lecturers and professional trainers and experts in their specialization.
- Accredited by the Saudi Council of Engineers and the General Organization for Technical and Vocational Training session.
- Continuous contact with the lecturer after the course and during the course.
- You can re-attend the course free of charge.
- Present in all parts of the Kingdom.
35 training hours