Some leaders have strategic planning, deep thinking and vision, and many create training, motivation, aid, facilitation, and helping others. However, institutions today need many of these features because strategic planners who do not seem to be good at interpersonal skills often They face failure to apply their ideas, while cooperating leaders need a clear vision of communication.
Biting can be instinctive, but anyone in management or consulting can improve the performance of their leadership if they work for that purpose. No matter how powerful they are, this intensive and structured seminar will help you strengthen the effectiveness of your leadership. The course provides participants with insights and insights. New tools and skills to develop management effectiveness for strategic and collaborative skills.
While the course can not be considered a lecture, it is certainly a great experience for leadership in learning, because you will not only deal with very modern concepts and tools but with issues that are very important from your circumstances and situations in your business and business.
the first unit
Leadership or Management: What is the difference? What is the importance of this?
• Understand the six key theories of leadership and how to apply them to your situation
▪ Understand the critical links between leadership, ethics, principles, coherence, and learning
The second unit
Build a strong foundation: Clarify the vision and principles of your leadership
▪ What kind of leaders would you like to be? If you're successful: how do you know that? How to use Pinnan's personal vision to build strong leadership principles, clarify vision, focus power and prioritize tasks.
The third unit
Activating dialogue: Working with perceptions
▪ Does your procedure apply to your vision? Increase self-awareness to explore your ambiguities, your facets, miscommunication and non-interest, and how your perceptions can build or influence your effectiveness.
The fourth unit
Activating the dialogue: developing effective procedures, prioritiesand balance
▪ Clarify priorities and manage time on a daily basis to live according to your principles and vision
▪ How to achieve an effective balanceof work and career time, family and personal.
▪ Why balance is necessary for effective practical performance
Develop employees to exceed their expectations and expectations
▪ Strategies and transitional skills for leadership training to develop employee motivation and motivation
▪ Why managers neglect high-performance employees and how staff can be helped to strengthen career development.
Team building support and challenge
▪ Overcoming expected gapsfor groups and teams
▪ How to lead meetings to motivate all participants to participate effectively
▪ How to develop the team's merit towards creativity and problem solving
▪ How to build a team to achieve high performance
The seventh unit
Leadership through bridges, careand facilities
▪ Why and how active leaders can reach beyond their immediate boundaries to build effective alliances and relationships with other institutions.
▪ When and how to bridge the gap within your organization to connect groups and constituencies
The eighth unit
Education for Learning
▪ How and how to build innovation, education, and continuous development of your plan
▪ Modify your vision
▪ Key points of development
▪ Planning for individual and institutional education
- Distributed non-intensive course and comfortably and schedules evening and Meret halls.
- The cost of training we are the least in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Lecturers and professional trainers and experts in their specialization.
- Accredited by the Saudi Council of Engineers and the General Organization for Technical and Vocational Training session.
- Continuous contact with the lecturer after the course and during the course.
- You can re-attend the course free of charge.
- Present in all parts of the Kingdom
35 training hours