By the end of this training program we expect participants to have achieved the following results:
Developing the knowledge, skills and trends of the participants in the design, preparation and evaluation of training bags according to international standards in the design, preparation and evaluation of training bags and work to provide the skills to participants in this field by linking concepts to practical application in their field of training and linking it to achieve the training needs of their organizations efficiently. And the experiences of program participants.
1. Integrated approach to the training process
(The importance of training fields, its relationship with administrative development, the components of the training process, the foundations of effective training, training and education).
2. Understanding Training Package includes:
(The concept of the training bag, why the training bags ?, the importance of training bags, the types of training bags, when and how to rely on ready-made bags ?, contents and structure of the training bag).
3. The basic components of the training bag
(Basic components of the training bag, contents and structure of the training bag with IMAS matrix, bio variables in the training bag)
4. Foundations of preparing training bags
(CP3) in the design of training bags, determining training decisions, training decision making standards, determining training time, standards for assembling and organizing training content, program objectives , The program guide, the training methods used, the training media used, the design and the construction phase, the identification of topics and references used, the division of the contents of the bag into modules or training packages)
5. Training Package's Tools includes:
(The concept of training tools, the types of training tools, the selection of training tools, how to use tools and presentation aids (numbers, materials, tools, devices, attitudes and activities), classifying presentation aids (audio, visual, audiovisual, mass media, (PowerPoint presentation), presentation of the presentation (from the beginning), presentation of the special effects, printing of the presentation (bulletins distributed with the presentation), addition, editing and drafting Texts in presentation, changing vinegar Fiat (colors and designs ...), tips on how to display information, using pre-designed panels and help programs.
6. Stages to build an effective training bag (step by step - case study) Step by Step to Build a TP Includes:
(Before writing 5Ws, preparation and writing stages, memo writing and reinforcement methods, technical design and output, date of the training bag (and workshop)).
7. Technical techniques in the design and preparation of training bags (PTP) Techniques include:
(7 × 7 or 5 × 5 technique, K.S.A technique in classifying training tools, determining practical application in each portfolio through DIF, AIDA technology in bag design and modules).
8. CRTP ™ for evaluating CRTP ™Progra training bags including:
(How to evaluate the training bags, what to evaluate in the training bags?), How to evaluate the training bags (tools), the CRTP program, the case study evaluation of a training bag (workshop).
9. Calendar, nutrition and feedback skills for training packages
(Feedback and its role in activating the process of active self-learning and how to use them positively in improving the level of performance, methods of evaluating and measuring the impact of the training presentation and the design forms and methods of tribal assessment and the immediate and remote training system and its role in raising the level of performance and effectiveness, CRTP To evaluate training portfolios).
(Participants are provided with templates used in the design and preparation of training bags and help raise the presentation efficiency)
11. Training workshops to apply scientific skills
Training workshops are held on a daily basis and the trainee is evaluated through the continuous evaluation form. The trainee receives a copy of the form supported by a graph of his performance level and feedback for daily improvement.
1. Introducing the concept of modern training bags.
2. Understand the importance of the existence of training bags, and develop the training tools attached to the bag.
3. Raise the efficiency of the participants in the preparation and design of training bagsthrough: (PTP) Techniques
4. Raise the efficiency of the evaluation of training bags and their relation to the needs of the company through the Criteria and Rating of Training Packages - CRTP ™.
5. Practice the design of training bags
6. Provide a practical and simple approach to the preparation of training bags.
- Distributed non-intensive course and comfortably and schedules evening and Meret halls.
- The cost of training we are the least in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Lecturers and professional trainers and experts in their specialization.
- Accredited by the Saudi Council of Engineers and the General Organization for Technical and Vocational Training session.
- Continuous contact with the lecturer after the course and during the course.
- You can re-attend the course free of charge.
- Present in all parts of the Kingdom.
35 training hours