In view of the complementary relationship between the procurement and storage functions and their vital role in reducing costs and improving the organization of institutional work, this program aims to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of employees in purchasing and storage departments.
Basic concepts in procurement and storage
The importance of procurement and storage in the organization's integrated planning.
The impact of purchase and storage costs on the organization's income.
Procurement and storage policies.
Centralization and decentralization of procurement and storage.
Responsibilities and duties of procurement and warehouse workers.
Procurement planning and warehouse organization
Sources of supply.
Factors of trade-offs between suppliers.
Internal organization of stores.
Wholesale warehouse and exchange depot.
Locating the item.
Procurement and storage methods and procedures
Types of procurement methods (general tender, limited, practice, direct order).
Regulation of procurement methods.
Procedures and models used for procurement and storage.
Inventory control and evaluation of procurement work.
Inventory control methods.
Inventory control reports.
Inventory monitoring indicators.
Methods of evaluation and follow-up of procurement.
Storage and purchasing problems and methods of solving them
Stagnant causes and treatment methods.
Administrative, organizational and material problems and their impact on procurement and warehousing.
Methods of securing and protecting inventory.
By the end of this program the participant will be able to:
Plan, follow up on procurement and negotiate with suppliers to reduce supply and operating costs.
Planning, monitoring and protecting inventory to ensure continuity of work and reduce investor in warehouses.
- Distributed non-intensive course and comfortably and schedules evening and Meret halls.
- The cost of training we are the least in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Lecturers and professional trainers and experts in their specialization.
- Accredited by the Saudi Council of Engineers and the General Organization for Technical and Vocational Training session.
- Continuous contact with the lecturer after the course and during the course.
- You can re-attend the course free of charge.
- Present in all parts of the Kingdom.
35 training hours