Detailed program topics:
The first axis:
- Introduction to Software Applications Used in Accounting Applications:
- Introduction to M S Excel
- Introduction to M Assis
- Specialized accounting software
- Use S S Excel's use in financial planning
- Planning cost planning.
- Analyze analysis of equation numbers and profitability map numbers using the graph wizard
- Predict forecasting and financial planning using solver solution
- Analysis Financial analysis and differentiation between decision alternatives using scenario scenarios
The second axis:
Design of accounting systems design using M s Assis
- Specify set system targets.
- Determine the identification of the main components and components of the system.
- Number of system files.
- Designing the design of data entry documents (input formats).
- Design of system output design (information reports).
- Link elements of the Lync system using macros, modules, macros, and modules
1. Develop accounting business using computer
- Implementation of the full cycle of accounting work
- Workshop: Analyzing, recording and summarizing financial operations and preparing final financial statements using the computer
2. Development of computer accounting work
- Audit of the components of the results and financial statements: Audit and evidence collection program
- Full workshop workshop: Use of structured programs to review items of revenue, expenses, assets and liabilities electronically
3. Development of computer accounting work
- Budget planning budget and setup problems
- Stages of the stages of current budget criteria and procedures
4. Develop accounting business using computer
- Budget balancing projects and the tasks of assessing the feasibility of investment
- Accounting for performance accounting Measurement, evaluation and planning for improvement
- Full workshop: Using the computer in the field of analysis and criticism of financial statements
- Full workshop: Using the computer in the preparation, writing and presentation of financial reports
- The third axis: the measure of the success of financial management
The standard will measure the efficiency of professional management to serve the objectives of the owners, and will focus its components on how to serve the interests of their owners, through discussion:
• The goal of maximizing gross profit.
• The goal of maximizing the profit of shares.
• The goal of maximizing the wealth of their owners.
• Measure the success of management in maximizing the wealth of their owners.
Analysis of strengths and weaknesses in the financial situation
- An analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the financial position of the entity will be discussed by analyzing the determinants of maximizing the owners' wealth, ie return and risk. The analysis of return on equity, which is mainly determined by the rate of return on equity, is governed by:
- Rate of return on investment in assets.
- Rate of return on financing sources.
Axis 5: Risk analysis through analysis:
- Risk of liquidity risk to meet commitments to short-term financing sources.
- Risk of liquidity risk required to operate operations.
- Business risk.
- Love financial risks.
Sixth axis: financial planning, its importance, importance, tools
- Budget Budget Planning Financial translation of the Company's objectives during a selected future period
Budget preparation Introduction:
- Input power input available - to enter the market and the expected demand quantity - profitability entrance
- Under conditions of certainty - under conditions of risk and uncertainty
- The status of the application using the decision tree model
Seventh axis: The general framework of the current comprehensive budget
- Practice practices especially in financial planning
- Determine the number of target actions on the product or service under (regular order - seasonal request)
- Identify the identification of commodity requirements and prepare the procurement budget for the next period
- Determine the determination of the economic quantity to buy in the light of the balance between the cost of stock conservation and repeat the purchase process
Eight: Special Applied Practices in Financial Planning
- Preparing cash budgets and planning liquidity positions and financial ease
- Alternatives between policy-making:
- Based on the differential analysis of each differential analysis position
- Based on equality analysis and margin study
- Based on a symmetry analysis of the cost of government services and public services
Ninth Axis: Survey and feasibility evaluation for feasibility
- Investment feasibility study - Legal and regulatory feasibility
- Feasibility of marketing - technical and engineering feasibility - environmental feasibility
Axis X: Budget Control Face:
- Measure the actual performance measurement and determine the size of the deviation
- Analysis of deviations and measurement