Sales and Customer Service Course provides the role of customer service in companies and business organizations and provides factors affecting customer satisfaction and customer types, and how to communicate professionally with them and deal professionally with customer complaints.
• Sales department and its role in companies and business organizations
• Sales forecasting
• Concepts and methods of prediction
• Importance and purpose of sales forecasting
• How to predict sales
Quantitative methods of sales forecasting
• Methods of forecasting market potential
• Sales management and sales skills
• Sales management concepts Role of sales manager
• Tools used to track sales
• Personal selling concept (direct consumer)
• Salesperson Qualifications and Responsibilities
• Buyer behavior and sales process
• Planning and making telephone sales calls
• Communication and negotiation skills for the salesperson
The role of customer service in companies and business associations
Factors Affecting Customer Satisfaction
I am a customer and how to communicate with them professionally
Professional handling with customer complaints
- Distributed non-intensive course and comfortably and schedules evening and Meret halls.
- The cost of training we are the least in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Lecturers and professional trainers and experts in their specialization.
- Accredited by the Saudi Council of Engineers and the General Organization for Technical and Vocational Training session.
- Continuous contact with the lecturer after the course and during the course.
- You can re-attend the course free of charge.
- Present in all parts of the Kingdom.
35 training hours