This program aims to provide participants with the knowledge and skills that will
allow them to establish a safety management systems and allow them to monitor
and evaluate and improve the performance of occupational health and safety
system, which leading to the reduction and minimize loss injuries.
The objective of course will be as following:
- Rules and regulation of occupational health and safety.
- Explain the moral, social and economic reasons for maintaining and promoting
good standards of health and safety in the workplace.
- Key elements of a health and safety management system.
- The purpose and importance of setting policy for health and safety.
- The key features and appropriate content of an effective health and safety policy.
- Risk assessment
- Job Hazard Analysis
- Accident investigation
- Emergency plan and crisis management.
- The organizational structure of emergency management.
- Fire safety, means of escape and fire protection.
- Excavation (Risk and Control Measures).
- Work at height (Risk and Control Measures).
- Confined space (Risk and Control Measures).
- Electrical (Risk and Control Measures).
- Materials safety data sheet
- Materials handling and rigging operation
- Lock out and tag out
- Signs and notes
- Personal protective equipement
- A certificate of attendance from proofing engineers.
- Certificate approved by International Association For Health Occupational Safety
& The Environment. (USA)
- Certificate approved by Academy of Leeds. (UK)
Designed for anyone with a responsibility to conduct risk assessments, such as:
- Safety team leaders, safety supervisors, safety site managers
- Health and safety experts in companies
- Who are interested in the professionalism of any of the functions of occupational
health and safety according to international standards and specifications
The course contents are covered over a period of 5 full days at the end if which the
participants are assessed through a self-evaluation and a written assignment.