This course is designed to introduce to the candidates the steps in conducting a Job
Hazard Analysis (also called Job Safety Analysis) for the purpose of writing a safe
Included is a discussion of conducting risk assessment, prioritizing jobs, writing
the steps, determining hazards, including safety precautions, and tips on writing a
safe job procedures.
- Prepare to Conduct the Job Hazard Analysis
- List the Steps
- Describe the Hazards
- Develop Preventive Measures
- Write the Safe Job Procedure
- Improve the JHA Process
- A certificate of attendance from proofing engineers.
- Certificate approved by American Institute of Professional Studies. (USA)
Designed for anyone with a responsibility to conduct job hazard analysis, such as:
- Team leaders, supervisors, site managers and managers
- Quality controllers
- Health and safety specialists
- Personnel contributing to the risk assessment process
The course contents are covered over a period of 2 full days at the end if which the
participants are assessed through a self-evaluation and a written assignment.