The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a master›s degree in business administration (Management). The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations, supply chain, project management, and strategy.
1. Corporate Strategy
2. Corporate Finance and Financial Strategy
3. HR Practice, Leadership, and Managing People
4. Global Trade and its Impact on Strategy
5. Research, Problem Solving, and Business Reporting
6. Operations, Quality and Supply Chain Management
7. Strategic Marketing
8. Project Management
Qualifi is regulated by Ofqual (Office of the qualifications and examinations regulator) to award the master of business administration MBA in England and Wales.
Designed to be accessible to all motivated learners if you have a Level 6 qualification or a university degree and all candidates interested to lead MBA
Upon successful completion of the Master of Business Administration MBA, you will:
Be able to understand the relationship between the marketing plan and strategic objectives Also able to present and develop a comprehensive institutional strategic plan, identify the most appropriate model of supply chains for his company or organization, possess knowledge and skills of leadership, human resources management, finance management of leaders, design and implementation of marketing or academic research.
MBA from world class University without breaking your career (180 Credits)
• Dual Certification (Post Graduation - Level 7 equivalent to 120 Credits in strategic Management & MBA from accredited University equivalent to 180 accredited Credits) accredited by worldwide.
• Experiential learning, where our students put into practice everything they learn.
• Robust learning management system containing case studies, HD-quality video lectures with lecture notes, assignments, assessments etc.
• Quick quizzes to test your knowledge of fundamental concepts and theories.
• Repository of study materials and courseware for revision and reference at the end of each module.
• Feedback mechanism to improve your skills in report writing.
• Option to attend the convocation in the UK to collect your master's degree and attends ceremony day with your colleagues there.
180 credit hours- 4 class per month -5 hours per day in weekend