It aims to provide the trainees with the skills of drawing training policies
Train participants to prepare training plans
Training participants on methods and methods of evaluating training plans.
Designing programs and training centers in a sound scientific mannerensures the achievement of excellence through the staff of human resources management.
Identify the modern methods in preparing the organizational structure as an essential step of development and organizational excellence
The first axis
Drawing up training work policies at the facility.
Types of policies.
Conditions to be met in training policies.
Budget and its relation to planning and policies.
The second axis:
Factors to consider when planning training.
Converting needs into an action plan.
The doors covered by the training plan.
Models required to prepare a training plan.
Review training needs using study and analysis tools.
Investing the available resources.
Marketing Training: dealing with organizations requesting training services and how to provide
Presentations, preparation of trainers, training materialsand audio-visual aids.
Monitoring and evaluation of the training plan.
Evaluation of the return of the training activity.
Forecasting of human resources.
Ways of dealing with demand and supply of labor in cases of surplus and disability.
The merits to determine the kinds of jobs required.
Analysis gauges the yield of employment.
Developed ways to measure the rotation rate of employment.
Methods of creative abilities of employees development through training.
Modern methods to strengthen opportunities for creativity in the training process.
Psychological and behavioral aspects positive for the development of the creative capabilities of workers.
Objectives and importance of human resources planning.
Structure of human resources planning data.
Forecast employment needs.
Advanced methods in predicting supply of labor.
Evaluation and conclusion of the program.
- Distributed non-intensive course and comfortably and schedules evening and Meret halls.
- The cost of training we are the least in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Lecturers and professional trainers and experts in their specialization.
- Accredited by the Saudi Council of Engineers and the General Organization for Technical and Vocational Training session.
- Continuous contact with the lecturer after the course and during the course.
- You can re-attend the course free of charge.
- Present in all parts of the Kingdom.
35 training hours