▪ Information and communication technology (ICT) systems have become an important benchmark for the progress of nations since the late 20th century and may have become the fundamental criterion for the progress of a nation in the twenty-first century.
▪ The world has entered an advanced stage within the horizons of the information age to benefit from all the available techniques. This has led to the change of many concepts and methods that existed not so long ago. The change was evident in the methods of dealing at the level of countries, organizationsand individuals which made the world live in a small and interconnected village Time and place.
▪ Technological change has not only included different institutions, not only scientific, recreational and otherfields, but extended to governments in many countries with a special concept of e-government. The Arab countries have been alerted to the need for such Understanding and developing their governments to a high degree of progress, facilitating the work and work of their employees and citizens easily and easily.
The concept of electronic government and its inception
Objectives of e - government
The difference between e-government and traditional government
E-government or electronic management
Stages of e-government
Services provided by e-government
Technical components of e-government
Obstacles encountered by e-government
E - government system
Understand the concept of electronic government and its purpose
- Distributed non-intensive course and comfortably and schedules evening and Meret halls.
- The cost of training we are the least in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Lecturers and professional trainers and experts in their specialization.
- Accredited by the Saudi Council of Engineers and the General Organization for Technical and Vocational Training session.
- Continuous contact with the lecturer after the course and during the course.
- You can re-attend the course free of charge.
- Present in all parts of the Kingdom.
35 training hours