Program management is the process of managing several related projects, often with the intention of improving any organization's performance. The discipline of program management requires a refined set of business and leadership skills that are vastly different from that of a project manager. However being an effective program manager still requires a firm foothold in project management as the discipline of program management is the next logical step in the career progression.
This program management training course in Dubai focuses on core disciplines required to deliver strategic objectives. It includes a walk through the entire life cycle of a program while facing the types of realistic challenges that are encountered in any program. The training course will provide the tools and techniques for program governance, program planning, effectively managing stakeholders and ensuring that your program realizes its benefits and defined objectives.
The training course is designed to achieve the Project Management Professional (PgMP)® certification
هدف الوحدة : مقدمة عن الإجراءات الخاصة بإدارة الصحة والسلامة المهنية الــ (OSHA ) لحماية العاملين في مواقع العمل المختلفة .
ثانياً : أسطح المشي والعمل والحماية من السقوط.
هدف الوحدة : التعريف بالمخاطر التي قد تتواجد في أسطح العمل وأسباب تواجدها وكيفية الوقاية منها .
ثالثاً : طرق الخروج وخطط العمل في حالات الطوارئ وخطط الوقاية من الحرائق والحماية من الحرائق .
هدف الوحدة : التعريف بوضع خطط مواجهة الطوارئ وحالات الحريق وكيفية الهروب .
The PMI PgMP® defines the global best practice standard for program management professionals. As a result of attending this course, you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively navigate the discipline management program, prepare successfully and pass the PgMP® certification exam.
This course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
• Professionals who directly participated in project and program management
• Professionals who serve as project managers or key project or program team members
• Those who wish to have a recognized program management qualification who are aware of risk management as an essential part of their professional experience
This course will use a variety of proven adult learning methods to ensure maximum understanding, understanding and retention of information provided. This includes presentation of the case study, presentation-based presentation, video and audio entries, simulation exams and exam practice.
What are the goals?
• Understand the terms, abbreviations and formulas of PgMP®
• Learn risk processes and knowledge areas of the program management standard
• Identify input, tools, techniques and outputs for program management
• Understand test-taking strategies
• Understand PMI's management methods, processes and expectations
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Linking program delivery to business / strategic objectives
• Initiate a large-scale program to implement the organizational strategy
• Manage, plan, implement and monitor a successful program consisting of multiple related projects
• Ensure project and program benefits are achieved
• Manage stakeholder relationships effectively
• Effective reporting and monitoring of programs using best practice reporting tools
• Analyzes methods necessary for the success of the PgMP® exam
• Align your program management experience with PgMP® terminology and definitions