- ITIL is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world.
- ITIL provides a cohesive set of best practice, drawn from the public and private sectors internationally.
1. Service Management Defined
2. ITIL introduction
3. Service Strategy
4. Service Design
5. Service Transition
6. Service Operation
7. Continual Service Improvement
8. Exam-Taking Tips
- certificated by us .
- certificated by notongham unoversity.
- certified by Ain-shams university.
- All IT professionals.
- IT project managers.
- IT managers.
- IT project or team members.
- network operators.
- business process analysts.
- IT architects, consultants.
- systems integrators.
- help desk managers and staff.
- planners, managed service providers.
- outsourcers, application developers, and other IT-related positions.
- Key concepts of ITIL Important principles for improving IT operations Vital processes and functions Practical guidance for applying ITIL to everyday.
- IT situations How to align with business, control costs, and improve IT service quality Strategies to balance IT resources.
- the purpose of certificate of ITIL foundation in technology is getting knowlage of the basic concebts to practise Service Management including the five Storage units .