The career with a future
• Be among the most wantedPut yourself in the top five careers
• Earn more money than everHigh demand is making CIA salaries rise
• Have the world at your fingertipsTravel is just one of the perks
• Enjoy work life balanceEmployers want to keep you happy
• Stand out from the crowdA credential that’s one of its kind
Who are the CIA®s?
These skills can be yours
To become a CIA you will acquire in-depth knowledge of internal audit basics & practice as well as the diverse elements required to excel.
Get the full details
As a CIA® you will work in internal audit, but first, make sure you know what sets it apart from external audit.Let’s compare.
CIA® Topic Guide
CIA® Part I: Internal Audit Basics
The CIA® exam Part I topics tested include aspects of mandatory guidance from the IPPF; internal control and risk concepts; as well as tools and techniques for conducting internal audit engagements. Note: All items in this section of the syllabus will be tested at the Proficiency knowledge level unless otherwise indicated.
CIA® Part II: Internal Audit Practice
CIA® Part III: Internal Audit Knowledge Elements
Reasons to love CIA®
What a CIA® really does
It’s not just about the numbers! As a CIA working in internal audit you’ll be engaged in all aspects of an organization giving valuable input. Most CIAs don’t come from an accounting background either - they could be former engineers, marketers, or even IT specialists.
- Distributed non-intensive course and comfortably and schedules evening and Meret halls.
- The cost of training we are the least in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Lecturers and professional trainers and experts in their specialization.
- Accredited by the Saudi Council of Engineers and the General Organization for Technical and Vocational Training session.
- Continuous contact with the lecturer after the course and during the course.
- You can re-attend the course free of charge.
- Present in all parts of the Kingdom.