Why CSCP is right for you
Master Global Expertise
- You’ll learn everything you need to know to effectively manage every aspect of supply chain activities around the world.
- Earn Valuable Skills
- You’ll become an excellent communicator and know how to use best practices to get the optimal performance out of everything and everyone you work with.
- Be on Top of Tech
- Technology will become your best friend as you learn how to improve the entire supply chain process through your expert knowledge of enterprise resources planning (ERP) systems and others.
- Maximize Millions
- With your acquired skills, you’ll have the ability to increase your organization's ERP investments substantially, even by millions of dollars.
- Boost Your Career
- The CSCP credential gives you immediate recognition as a committed professional with valuable skills – making your career full of prospects and potential.
CSCP Topic Guide
Module 1: Supply Chain Design
- Broad concepts of supply chain management, including primary processes, objectives, integration methods and benefits
- Alignment of supply chain and business strategies
- Key considerations for supply chain design and continuous improvement
- Key measures for planning and controlling inventories
- Fundamentals of logistics in supply chain management
- Identifying and managing market segments
- Demand forecasting & management techniques
- Keys to effective CRM
- Core concepts of supply management
Module 2: Supply Chain Planning & Execution
- Sustainability practices in design and operation of a supply chain
- Define Projects
- Risk, its sources, impacts, and mitigation methods
- Globally dispersed supply and demand, and the impact of free trade zones and trading blocs
- Globalization effects on inbound and outbound logistics
- Measurement of, and efficiency & responsiveness in the supply chain
- Technologies for design, data, operations and communications in supply chain management
- Factors influencing demand, including design, marketing, selling & matching customer orders
- Core concepts of CRM, including strategies, technologies & key implementation challenges
- Fundamentals of supplier relationship management (SRM), including strategies, improved management of sources, relevant technologies and measurement
- Inventory planning and control methods
Module 3: Supply Chain Improvement & Best Practices
- Supply chain dynamics and the balance of responsiveness and efficiency
- Managing supply from internal & external sources
- Implementation of demand plans, including prioritization and fulfillment, and capturing and communicating point-of-sale data
- Tools and techniques to support continuous improvement strategies
Be a CSCP in 5 Easy Steps