This training course is specially designed for customer service staff or those who wish to work in the field of customer service. It also targets sales and marketing staff, receptionists and any job that requires direct dealing with customers. This training program develops the skills of dealing with customers very professionally. The course is conducted online through interactive lectures.
First Axis: Customer Service:
Definition of customer service, functions and concepts
Customer service in a competitive environment
The importance of customer service in achieving the objectives of companies
Customer service tactics used in fruitful communication with customers
The second axis: The internal and external customer service:
Identify internal and external customers
The importance of internal and external service
Establishing fruitful relations
Service and Profit Series
Axis III: Managing customer expectations according to personal styles:
Understand your personality style and other personal styles
Dealing with customer requests objectively
Develop your communication skills to deal with more clients
Customer service levels
Strategies and procedures for customer satisfaction
Dealing with different character patterns
Axis IV: Effective communication skills to deal with customers:
Determine your listening pattern and your customer
Develop customer relationship
Find convergence with customers easily to increase impact
Effective terminology and communication skills
Axis 5: Decent behavior with customers:
Understanding human emotions
Develop mental strategies to maintain optimism and complacency
Use body language to control the state of mind
Change your mental state to avoid negative emotional reactions
Axis 6: Dealing with customers with severe character:
Identify and deal with customer behaviors effectively
Understanding anger management
Turn the angry client into a happy client using a retention system
Positive interaction with angry customers
- Distributed non-intensive course and comfortably and schedules evening and Meret halls.
- The cost of training we are the least in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Lecturers and professional trainers and experts in their specialization.
- Accredited by the Saudi Council of Engineers and the General Organization for Technical and Vocational Training session.
- Continuous contact with the lecturer after the course and during the course.
- You can re-attend the course free of charge.
- Present in all parts of the Kingdom.
35 training hours