A properly implemented program of Risk Assessments can assist in the prevention
of injuries, fatalities, property damage incidents & other losses. This not only helps
to prevent human loss and suffering, but also assists the effective management &
finance of any business or organization.
The objective of course will be as following:
-What is risk?
-What is a risk assessment?
-How are risk assessment carried out?
- Controlling risks (Second Day) 3 Hours
- How do you refuse risk?
- How do you decide which risk control to use
- Workshop and Examination
- A certificate of attendance from proofing engineers.
- Certificate approved by International Association For Health Occupational Safety
& The Environment. (USA)
- Certificate approved by Academy of leeds. (UK)
Designed for anyone with a responsibility to conduct risk assessments, such as:
- Team leaders, supervisors, site managers and managers
- Quality controllers
- Health and safety specialists
- Personnel contributing to the risk assessment process
- General Introduction to accidents & ill health & benefits of good h&s
- Principles of Risk Assessment
- Legislation requirements with respect to risk assessment
- Risk Assessment in Practice to apply the theoretical knowledge to practical
examples or workplaces and activities
The course contents are covered over a period of 3 full days at the end if which the
participants are assessed through a self-evaluation and a written assignment.