In light of the rapid changes in the world and the emergence of the phenomenon of globalization and the unity of competition produced by the GATT, it was incumbent on the layer of managers in the Arab organizations to prepare themselves for this change through the administrative innovation in planning, organization and coordination so that they are able to create it and have the skills to deal with the variables of this era for High achievement and outstanding performance.
▪ How to build positive thinking as a basis for managerial innovation and alignment with new global transformations and challenges of the times
▪ Preparation of plans, programsand performance evaluation
▪ Apply effective planning methods in practice and follow-up sound distance
▪ Creativity in planning and business follow-up
▪ Effective dynamic regulation
▪ How to find creative coordination and support QWL and its core values
▪ Managing change and comprehensive and continuous development
- Distributed non-intensive course and comfortably and schedules evening and Meret halls.
- The cost of training we are the least in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Lecturers and professional trainers and experts in their specialization.
- Accredited by the Saudi Council of Engineers and the General Organization for Technical and Vocational Training session.
- Continuous contact with the lecturer after the course and during the course.
- You can re-attend the course free of charge.
- Present in all parts of the Kingdom.
35 training hours