▪ Full knowledge of the concept of office management, secretarial and engineering.
▪ Full knowledge of the new prospects foroffice building and the nature of office activity.
▪ Proficiency between the executive secretary and other secretaries (public - private - specialized).
▪ Skills of performing office management tasks required by office work in key organizations, ministries, bodies, institutionsand companies.
▪ Skills to reduce work pressure on leaders, ministers, agents, managersand officials.
▪ Knowledge of etiquette, protocol, communication arts, VIP handling, and visitor patterns.
• Compare work plans with other organizations to develop and improve them through the development of technical and behavioral skills.
• Full knowledge of the art of dealing with modern technologies and raising the performance of office using technology and information systems.
▪ Organize office papers in a way that allows them to be retrieved only as soon as possible.
The first axis:
▪ The concept of office management and its relation to the secretariat.
▪ What is the nature and nature of officeactivity.
▪ Recent trends in office work.
▪ Foundations of office engineering.
The second axis:
▪ Types, importanceand functions of the secretariat.
▪ Office forms - Office physical environment - Office diseases.
▪ Organization of meetings and committees.
▪ Administrative communication within FAO and other organizations
▪ Good and effective listening.
▪ Methods of reducing work pressure on leaders, ministers, agents, managersand officials.
▪ Engineering of office papers (classification - numbering - engineering).
▪ The ability to reduce paperwork in offices.
▪ How to monitor desktop performance.
▪ Rules of etiquette, protocol, communication arts, methods of dealing with VIPs and visitor patterns.
▪ Comprehensive applications on previous topics.
▪ Administrative writing, correspondenceand memos.
▪ Preparation and drafting of reports.
▪ The skill of receiving visitors and organizing the president's appointments.
▪ Skills of handling incoming and outgoing telephone calls.
▪ Organization and management of meetings and committees.
▪ Requirements for an effective meeting.
▪ Office information systems and archiving of documents.
▪ Modern techniques and their impact on secretarial work.
▪Computer uses in administrative work.
▪ Evaluation and conclusion of the program.
- Distributed non-intensive course and comfortably and schedules evening and Meret halls.
- The cost of training we are the least in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Lecturers and professional trainers and experts in their specialization.
- Accredited by the Saudi Council of Engineers and the General Organization for Technical and Vocational Training session.
- Continuous contact with the lecturer after the course and during the course.
- You can re-attend the course free of charge.
- Present in all parts of the Kingdom.
35 training hours