▪ Recognize the skills of emotional intelligence and use it to develop our future and keep progress in our work.
▪ Strengthen leadership skills in innovative thinking.
▪ Provide participants with personal and professional skills to lead the business
▪ Excellence in the curricula of creative thinking and analytical thinking to formulate a balance in the forces of the human mind.
▪ Identifying and developing practical approaches to innovative thinking in solving and formulating problems
▪ Identify and practice analytical thinking
▪ Studying the types of administrative excellence and its functional relationship with the concepts of functional creativity.
▪ Qualifying participants for organizational leadership activities within different fields.
▪ Provide participants with theoretical knowledge and practical skills to adapt to different sources of stress in a scientific way
▪ Helps to adapt to the accelerating pace of business, and contributes to prioritizing, to achieve the goals
the first unit
Creative thinking and its impact on entrepreneurship:
▪ The basics of innovative thinking and its impact on creativity.
▪ The relationship between innovation and information
▪ The characteristics of creators and innovators and their impact on entrepreneurship.
▪ The relationship between management and leadership and how to differentiate between them.
▪ Measurement concepts available between the need for management versus the need for leadership.
▪ What are the outstanding self-performance standards of the Force Commander? And how to acquire it?
▪ Leaders have the ability to manipulate minds and ideas
The second unit
Methods of analytical thinking and its impact on creative work:
▪ Analytical thinking as a component of coordination thinking
▪ Analytical thinking in decision-making models and stages of the scientific approach
▪ Classification of methods of analytical thinking development
▪ Analytical vs. innovative approach.
▪ Analytical vs. structural method
▪ Analytical thinking and its relation to critical thinking
▪ Analytical thinking and its relation to the types of divergent and preventive thought.
▪ Analytical thinking in successive models of creative solution to problems
▪ Analytical thinking in collaborative models of creative solution to problems.
▪ Analytical thinking in decision-making models and stages of the scientific approach.
The third unit
Mental skills of innovative leaders:
▪ How to achieve outstanding management in an accelerated world of events.
▪ Lead the management process efficiently and efficiently.
▪ Delegation of authority as the governing skill of the effective leader.
▪ Foundations of innovative thinking and applied in the fields of work.
▪ Deep specialization in the study of mental cases of private leaders.
▪ Comparison of general thinking with the nature of creative thinking.
▪ Applied training on:
▪ Adapt to leadership behavior.
▪ Working under pressure.
▪ Direct others and teams
The fourth unit
Organizational skills of career leaders:
▪ Knowledge of management skills and mastery.
▪ Training on the concept of decision making and its relation to management thinking.
▪ Workshops on:
▪ Training in developing strategic plans for leaders.
▪ The systematic planning of the operational stages.
▪ Professional delegation skills and the nature of administrative orders.
▪ The importance of setting material goals and action plans for employees.
Emotional Intelligence in Entrepreneurship:
▪ The concept and principles of emotional intelligence.
▪ Levels of emotional intelligence and their impact on entrepreneurship.
▪ Emotional contraction and its impact on the standards of personality disorder or health.
• Apply effective methods to adopt positive and innovative thinking.
▪ The application of psychoanalysis in leadership in emotional intelligence
▪ Using emotional intelligence to guide teams.
▪ Creative skills and their reflection on successful leadership.
Excellence in Priority Management:
▪ Managing priorities as a key factorof effectiveness and quality
▪ The concept of pressure and its impact on us and how to deal with it
▪ Value management methodology for managing priorities
▪ Practical and skillful methods of managing priorities and overcoming daily pressures
▪ Equation of objectives and smart targets model
- Distributed non-intensive course and comfortably and schedules evening and Meret halls.
- The cost of training we are the least in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Lecturers and professional trainers and experts in their specialization.
- Accredited by the Saudi Council of Engineers and the General Organization for Technical and Vocational Training session.
- Continuous contact with the lecturer after the course and during the course.
- You can re-attend the course free of charge.
- Present in all parts of the Kingdom.
35 training hours